Sunday, January 14, 2007

Stickers and Rub-Ons Sale at Shabby Chic

Whew this post is rather late as the sale started yesterday. Check out the link made by Ranoadidas for more information. It sounds like a pretty good sale (esp for VIP members cos it sounds as if VIP members will get a total of 30% discount).

I didn't manage to go yesterday cos I was really busy the whole day. Blood test in the morning (waited an hour), haircut at 11am (had to chop of the fringe) and clinic at half 1. By the time I finished all my appointments, it had started to pour heavily so i couldn't even go grocery shopping.

Hopefully I will be able to go today as I would like to see if I could pick up any alpha stickers or rub-ons. This will of course depend on whether the Hubby will be willing to drop me off as I'm not keen on looking for parking at the Mall on a sunday. Note to self...be extra nice to him!!

4 comments:

Sleepless said...

I really wanted to go on Saturday too! Hubby was nice enough to take Tim to her swimming classes all by himself...So here I am ready to go...and i starts to pour!!!!!!

I did call Irene and ask her to keep some rub-ons I've been eyeing..heheheh

Sunday was out of the question as it was family day...

Its now 5pm...Monday afternoon...am itching to go...but gadong at this hour is inbearable...maybe tomorrow...

Cant wait to read what goodies you got!

Scrapper-holic said...

I did manage to go on Sunday after lunch but with a 30 minute limit set. I thought the 30mins started when i entered the shop but apparently the Hubby was playing dirty and the 30min started when we entered the underground carpark. Blaah!!

But i managed to get away with the MAMBI Glitter Monogram Rub-ons (what a bargain at $35 after 30% off), the Wild Asparagus Alpha Die-Cut stickers, the MM Kraft Monograms, Kazoo Kids Epoxy alphas (2 packs) and some other boy stickers and phrases. Unfortunately they had already sold out of the SEI Chocolate Alpha stickers. Boohoo. Some lady took the last 3 sheets the day before or something. Grrrr!!

Until the next Shabby Chic sale then.....

Sleepless said...

Ooohhh...i better hurry!!! didnt have time yesterday and its the last day today!!!!! I really want the MAMBI Monograms...

Jasmin B said...

FYI, I bought the MAMBI Glitter Monogram Rub-ons as well from Shabby Chic as I was attracted to the shimmering glitter on the letters. I used the letters on my Alya layout (which you can see on my blog) but unfortunately, it didn't turned out quite so nicely as one might expect. When transferred onto the layout, most of the rub-ons colour stayed on the transfer sheet and the glitter did not come out so well.