Thursday, January 04, 2007

Funny Dates and news

I just did a post on Preparing for Baby and the date for the post came out as December 11th 2006 even though i published the post like 2 minutes ago. I am not sure if it is because I created the draft post ages ago or if it is my log-in dates that has gone haywire so please bear with me. This is not the first time this has happened to me.
I suppose it is no big deal except that the accuracy of the dates for my blog posts is now gone with the wind. LOL.
Other news today is that i received a really nice comment (my first and only comment so far since I started this blog) from Shaz who is a scrapper from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Thanks Shaz for the plug on your blog, http://scrap-pa-way.blogspot.com. Do check out Shaz's blog for tips and techniques on making your own accordion albums (which I am planning on trying out!!).

No comments: