Monday, December 11, 2006

Crazy Sale News

Pictures 2 Pages (www.pictures2pages.com) in Singapore has extended its Crazy sale till the 31st December 2006. The same discounts apply, as in 20% off items priced in black and 10% off items priced in red. If you know of anyone going to Singapore now for the holidays, be sure to be extra nice and sweet to them and then get on your knees and beg them to bring your order home for ya cos i think this is a sale not to be missed.

What's more, i've been working on 2 layouts over the weekend (and great news is that I actually FINISHED both!! Hurrah!! - watch this space as they will be posted soon) and for one of them, I had this great idea of embossing my die-cut title with UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel) to make it look glossy. Unfortunately, I did not count on the little alphabets flying around as soon as I turned on my Heat Tool. On reflection, after I had spent a half hour longer than anticipated working on the title, i thought that if i had some glitter it would have been far far easier to decorate my title. Would probably stand out more as well and i started dreaming of the new Making Memories Shimmer sets. Then when i checked out Pictures2Pages this morning, the new Glue Dots glitter are in. It's a sign!!! What's even better you ask...my parents will be in Singapore for a short trip this week. So yes, there goes some more of my savings but all in all...for a good cause wouldn't you say. LOL.

Happy shopping all.

1 comment:

Shaz said...

Absolutely love your blog. Keep up the good work! I really love your layouts! even you first layout looked really good. It seems that we probably would have started scrapbooking around about the same time and now after reading your posts, we shop for supplies from same places i.e. P2P! Great work! Check out my blog on http://scrap-pa-way.blogspot.com/