Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Simple Fun

I read Panda's blog today and thought this was a fun post to do...(not to mention that it also gives me something to post about - yup my life has been rather unexciting lately).


What was your first......
  1. SB item bought? A Fiskars paper trimmer from Inksquisite, Oz
  2. layout? Ty @ 6mths in a Tigger suit
  3. concert? Jewel
  4. handphone? A Nokia brick (quite literally)
  5. boyfriend's name? Kevin
  6. job? A data recorder (don't ask)
  7. vacation as an adult? Inter-railing through Spain
  8. pet? Shared a puppy called Bobby with my brother
  9. designer handbag? Now would that be a fake or an original one? LOL
  10. grade teacher's name? Ms Salwah (i think)
After such a long long break from scrapping, I've finally started again and decided to do a simple page with little or no journaling required. Easiest to do would be a photo that speaks for itself.



Materials:- Textured Cardstock: Bazill Basics; Patterned Paper: DCWV; Chipboard Number: Fancy Pants Design; Vinyl Alpha: American Crafts; Paint & Glaze: Making Memories; Pen: Zig.

I had fun using the Nana Kids stack from DCWV. Love the bright and cheery colours.

On the tv series front, I'm finally caught up with C.S.I Season 8, Grey's Anatomy Season 4 and The Dresden Files which I think only has one season to its name. Next I'm about to start with Private Practice (yup all 9 episodes to date which according to the Hubby has finished downloading just today!). Think my eyes are going square soon. LOL!

On a separate note, its Kiddie Hash weekend this Sunday. Hooray!! Its been AGES since the last one (quite literally 4 weeks i think) and the family is just raring to go. Morley Movers here we come!!

3 comments:

Vivs said...

wuhooo ade! finally another new LO! very very cute lahh

Jasmin B said...

Oh look at Jay!! Love that pic!! and of course the whole LO!!

Edleen said...

love the black & white photo of Baby! cute page :)

hope you are well, have a great weekend!