Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pooh's Frens The Sequel

This LO was made when mojo was running seriously low and I had no inspiration whatsoever. But these photos had been sitting on my desk for so long already that I felt something had to be done.

I think my main difficulty was the fact that I had planned for these photos to kind of be a sequel layout to the Pooh's Friends LO which was one of my very first LOs. I still had scraps of the same paper used and wanted to incorporate these to achieve some sort of continuity. The fact that I always enlarge my focal photo did not help.


Materials:- Textured Cardstock: Bazzil Basics; Patterned Paper and wooden frame: Chatterbox; Metal Heart Brad, rub-ons and Funky Fiber: Making Memories, Journaling Tag: Scrapping Gals; Die-cut title: Quickutz, Ink: Cat's Eye Chalk tangerine; Floss: DMC and Pen: ZIG writer.

I did my journaling on a tag, attached it to the page with fiber tied to a brad and the tag is hidden at the back of the page. So, in order to read the journaling, all one has to do is pull on the fiber to bring the tag up. I probably would not have done the journaling this way had I thought about where to put my journaling before I stuck the photos on.

The wooden frame was something that I've always wanted to use. The rub-ons on it was an attempt to jazz it up a bit but errr....looks more like maggots instead. Oops. Hehe.


2 comments:

{ Yu'er } said...

I like the little frame with rub-on, did you do the stitches too? Look cool, I am so lazy to stitch now...

Scrapper-holic said...

Yup that is stitching that you see on the LO. Was desperately trying to give the LO more 'oomph' but haiya...still disappointing for me. Hehe.